Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Montana: Day 8

Well, today is my last full day in Montana...and get this, right now, as I am typing this...it's snowing. Ugh, I don't wanna leave...who cares about the report that I have due when I get back??? I just want to stay here.

So, to recap on a few days that I was unable to post on...
Voyage of the Dawn Treader was amazing!!!!!!!!! The best one of them yet! I loved every minute of it! And for those of you(like me)who said Edmund Pevensie(Skander Keynes) wasn't cute, think again!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, great movie, I can't wait for the next one to come out!

Christmas was really fun. On Christmas Eve, we hosted a party at my grandparent's house. All the Potters, Dauges, and Pattersons came. We had a great time dressing up in Christmas theme for a costume contest. My mom(dressed as a christmas tree)got first place and Cinder(dressed as a present)got third! On Christmas Day, we opened our presents super early(we woke up at 6:30, so that's 5:30 for all of you SoCal peeps!)! Due to tight space in the car, "Santa" was only going to give us one present. Paige got a walking "FurReal Friends" dog that walks and barks(so far, Cinder doesn't really like her), Courtney got the new iPod nano 6th generation(it's super tiny!!!!), Meghan got the new iPod touch(I want her to get Angry Birds, but she thinks it's a boring game...whatever!), and I got a new Amazon Kindle! It's so fun and easy to use...and I'm done with one book and I'm halfway through another! My parents have to force me to get off of it...haha! :)

Another thing we have done over this vacation is skiing...yes I'm an old fashion person..I DO NOT SNOWBOARD!!!!!!(Mostly because I've never tried it...but still!) We drove up to the beautiful Blaktail Mountain Ski Area, abd the both days we have gone...we skiied the whole day!!!!!! It was so much fun! I skiied so fast!!!

Well, that's all the updating I need to do...I hope you all had a Merry Christmas...and if I don't see you before the ball drops in Time Square, have a Happy New Year! 2011!

See ya soon!
Joshua 1:9

No comments: