Saturday, December 18, 2010

CHRISTMAS BREAK! :D

I love this time of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This year, instead of my grandparents coming down to cold, yet a balmy 60 degree weathered Southern California, me and my family are going to beautiful, yet 10 degree(FREEZING!) Northwestern Montana! Seriously, it's going to be that cold. But let's just say my family has gotten professional, when it comes to winter gear. I tried on all my stuff a couple nights ago, and I looked like a ninja! And if I was dressed normal, you probably would have said that I had a fever. I was that warm! It was so fun...in fact, you couldn't see any part of my body. No peachy colored anything!

Well we leave tomorrow. I'll try to post for the sake of my friends who live down here...cause they OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT TO TEXT ME!!!! Hahahahhahaha. But seriously...for all my friends who read this blog, TEXT ME!!!!

Oh, and I made a Tumblr for my friend Dunja, cause she obviously doesn't want to look at Blogger. Here's the website: huskyof2013.tumblr.com

And, now...my family christmas card pic!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

See ya soon!
Joshua 1:9

No comments: