Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Montana & Hume or Bust!

Soon, (and by soon I mean Friday) I will be leaving sunny and busy California for beautiful and quiet Montana. The great part of the trip is not only are we going to see beautiful sights, go horseback riding, go river rafting, and do so many more things, we also get to travel with our friends, the Mintons! The bummer about the trip is that we are spending three, never mind make that FOUR AND A HALF(you can now probably tell that I don't like long road trips) days driving up there in a rented 15 passenger van. After we get back from Montana, our whole family is going to Hume Lake for summer camp! The theme is called, Hey Rube. It is a clown theme(Please pray for me and Meghan because we both don't like clowns!). This entire month is going to be soooo much fun!
When I get back from vacation, I will tell you all about our trip. And then school starts!!
See ya soon!

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Sweet Pea,
What can I say except hurry up and get here!!!
We are really getting exciting to see you.
Have loads of fun on the trip, you are going to see some unforgettable sites along the way.
See you soon.
Love Ya,
Ampa