Saturday, June 12, 2010

What to Do Today?

Well, up until 4 o'clock, I'm completely free. (Wow, did that feel great to say!) I'm just gonna watch T.V. and relax...aaaaahhhhhhhh.





O.K. something's seriously wrong with me. I never relax! What has summer done to me????? Its only been three days! And now I'm a couch potato!(yummy!) Well, I guess there are some pros to just sitting all day...let's see...
1.relaxation
2. T.V. all day long
3. relaxation
4. relaxation
5. relaxation
That's about it! Now...the dreaded cons...(boo...)
1. Staring at a screen all day long
2. Not wanting to get up cause you're too stiff
And that's about what applies to me! Looks like there's more pros then cons. So, I'm gonna watch a bit of Spongebob if you don't mind.

See ya soon!

Who lives in the pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Sqaurepants!

No comments: