Saturday, May 29, 2010

FREE WEEKEND! (woo-hoo!)

O.K....this is unheard of for the Buzzerio family, but I have NOTHING going on this weekend! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, actually, I am doing something this weekend. I'm going over and having a sleepover at my best friend Kacie Finneran's house this weekend! It's gonna be a G.W.O.(girl's weekend out)! I am going over to her house on Sunday, we're gonna have some fun, and then we go back to school for another two more weeks till summer! One thing that we are for certain going to do is sign each other's yearbooks! The theme is...
define
[hUSkies]
in 2010.
(it's a whole lot easier to see on th actual cover but what it's kinda supposed to say is define us in 2010, hence the US in hUSkies is capitalized) I love my yearbook. It's awesome!
Well, I can't wait to go over to Kacie's house. I will post pics when I get back so you can see what a G.W.O. looks like! :D

See ya soon!

No comments: