Monday, April 5, 2010

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Hey!
I know that I haven't been on much...but sooooooo much stuff has happened. First of all, I am now 15 years old! Woo-hoo! One more year, then look out! Brooke Buzzerio will be on the road! Haha, jk. (I'm going with the texting lingo...yay!) And then, Easter came! Which mine, by the way was excellent. I pigged out on candy the entire time...yumm! It was also fun to see my best friends Mr. Minton, Kevin Harwood, and Tim Hayes play in the service at church! You guys did amazing!
Oh, and this blog is going to be reviewed by a blogger review team! Come and check it out! Here's the link: swiftstarsreviews.blogspot.com

That's it for now!
See ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

technically it will 1/2 a year if you want to start early. but that is cool suddenly scary! haha jk what is scacry is that i am eligible for my permit in 8 days so watch out!! and thanks for the shout out it was fun! ttyl