Saturday, February 27, 2010

Guess What?

Hey!

Well let me say this, there is good news and there is bad news. The good news: its a couple more days until my birthday! And the bad news: the world decided to get mad, and now my dad is going to miss me and my mom's birthday.

This morning, an 8.8 earthquake hit the island of Chile, and as a team member of CA-TF2, my dad is getting ready to head to Chile. The bummer part for him? His passport expired, so he can't travel out of the country. But if his team is deployed, he is spending however long he is out there at the base in Paicoma.

That is the update for right now...just turn on the news, and you will find out more info about it.

See ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRLIE!
SO . . . SORRY THAT YOUR DAD IS MISSING YOUR BIRTHDAY . . . :( BUT ABOUT THAT, WHAT ARE YYOU DOING FOR IT??????????? OOOH I KNOW!!!!! GO TO SKATE EXPRESS!!!!THAT PLACE IS FUUUUN!!!!! OK WELL I GOTTA GO HELP MY DAD WITH SOME CONSTRUCTION...WISH ME LUUUUCK!!!
LATER GIRL,
<3
ReiLySMiLey