Saturday, November 28, 2009

Scats!!!!!!(And a Bunch of other Random Stuff)

If you don't know what Scats is, its a gymnastics place in Chino. And we're going there tomorrow!!!!! And by we're, I mean High School group at church.
I am soooo excited to go there! There are foam pits(I mean, c'mon! It's awesome!!!!), trampolines, and other stuff that you see gymnasts like Shawn Johnson(Dancing with the Stars champ; what could be better?) play on. I'm soo excited.
Now to the random stuff. I'm watching Sonny with a Chance. It's one of the newer ones. Its when that weird guy(I don't know his name) tries to get Sonny to confess that she likes Chad Dylan Cooper. I think she and Chad would be cute together, just like Joe and Stella on JONAS and Lily and Oliver on Hannah Montana. I know, I still watch Disney Channel. But I like it!!!!
Well, I'm gonna let my sisters go on the computer. Thanks for listening to my randomness.
See ya soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Brucie!!!!!!!!
love your randomness (as always)!
i had SOOOOO much fun at click and dLand with u. i am typing with my fingers taped together. its taking FOREVER, dude!!! lol. like ur fave sayings! ILMP! Just keep swimming! and there wuz something else about a smiley face. i forgot it tho. thats how long its taking me to type this shout-out-thing. gotta go decorate for christmas! adios, cya tomorrow!