Friday, November 27, 2009

New Changes, And a Big Feast

Well, I don't know if you've noticed but my blog looks a little different doesn't it(And if you didn't notice... WOW!)? If you want to have an awesome background like me, go to www.buggieroo.blogspot.com and read about it.
Thanksgiving yesterday was soooo great. My grandparents came over for a great feast with turkey, green beans, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pineapple cake, pumpkin cobbler and pie, raspberry pie, apple pie, and the awesome cranberry sauce. The dinner was awesome(Thanks Mom!) and so was the desert(Again, thanks Mom!) I hope all of you had a great time doing whatever you did for Thanksgiving with your family. I know I did!
See ya soon!

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Sweet Pea,
Sounds like you really had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and we wish we could of been there with you.
We are counting down the days till we leave for SoCal. See you in about seventeen days!
Love Ya,
Ampa