Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Summer Activities!!!

Soon me and my friends Reily Minton, Mikaela Andringa, Chelsea Beason, and Abby Zemis. We will be doing a study on the book Experencing God:Youth Edition. It will be starting on August 8th. We will be doing every other Friday. I am excited to be learning more about God with my best friends.
Another activity I will be doing is I will be taking a babysitting class. The class statrs tomorrow, July 24. I am also very excited to do this because I want to babysit little kids! Im glad i'm going to do it!
See you soon!

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Hi Sweet Pea,
We are very proud of you for studying with your friends and learning more about your faith in God.
It will only be about 30 more days till we are in Chino Hills and boy are we looking forward to seeing you!
Talk care for now,
Ampa