Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Boat Parade!

Tonight I'm going to be in the Boat Parade for Chino Hills!!!! My boat, the Buzzibbon II, is going to become Whoville for the second year in a row complete with Who girls(that's me!), the Grinch, and his trusty dog Max(at least that's what I think is going to happen).
Last year, I didn't get to be in the boat parade. :( I had to go to practice, and when we got home, it was already over. But now, I get to finally be a Who. And better yet, I might get to be in the Chino Hills Champion!!!!!(that's our local newspaper)
I'm so excited for tonight!!!! If you want to see the parade, go to Peyton Drive tonight by Ayala(ewwwww) at around 6 o'clock. Be prepared...it's going to be FREEZING!!!!!!! And keep a lookout for Whoville!!!!
See ya soon(or maybe tonight...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy Brooke, I am so excited for the boat parade tonight.
Lily

Anonymous said...

You no wat!!! Chino Hills (EEEEWWWW!!!)
Kevin

Anonymous said...

To bad you missed the parade last year. Although, you will be in the parade this year so it's not so bad. Also, don't forget to throw lots of candy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook how do you do the back round again?

Anonymous said...

HEY BROOKIE!!
I HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN AT THE BOAT PARADE WITH YOU!!! I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!
{H2OpoloFever}

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Yes sure you can join RainClan i already added you! :)

~Rainstar