Monday, May 11, 2009

My "Suite" Adventure Part II

Sorry for getting back SO late to you on this, but I have news on the taping that I went to on April 24. IT WAS SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to bring any cameras or cellphones into the building, so I only have the pictures that I took before we went into the stage.

Me right after finding out that we got the tickets!

Mikaela during our break at McDonald's.

The Hollywood sign from the off-ramp in L.A.

The taping itself was so fun. We saw an episode that was ready to premiere on Disney Channel. Then we saw the episode that was going to be taped. Im so sorry, but I'm not supposed to share anything about the episode that we saw taped. I'll just say that the S.S. Tipton visits the famous Bermuda Triangle.

Thanks for wanting to read about my suite adventure! See ya soon!

No comments: