Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rancho Valley Volleyball Club Tryouts

Tomorrow, I am going to begin volleyball season with my first tryouts of the year at Rancho Valley!!! I am really excited to do this. I am hoping to make their 14-1 or their 14-2 teams. I am excited to see what the people at Rancho Valley think of my skills, and I hope thay will place me on one of the two teams that I want to be on. Pray that I will do my best tomorrow, and keep your fingers crossed! I will post my results as soon as they come in.
See ya soon!

1 comment:

Montana Mama said...

Sweet Pea,
You will be in our prayers and thoughts. The one thing to remember is to always have fun at what ever you do and everything else will fall into place. Be confident and never give up on the ball and you will do just fine.
Love, Ahma and Ampa